Monday 7 September 2015

That 1% Extra

Hi guys, so I think in a recent blog I mentioned about that 1% extra so this is a little blog post just to tell you my thinking around it. I am not the most motivated person in the world I am probably one of the least motivated people in the world. Is it called lazy, well it probably is. 

I am the sort of person that starts things and doesn't finish them. Well no more (well I'll try to make it no more anyway).

I overheard someone saying that if you put 50% extra into your day you will be amazed at what you can do. I want to be honest, some people just can't do the extra 50% in one day because that is crazy, but if you do just 1% more than you normally do in a day then it would be a start, wouldn't it. 

Take this blog of mine, I have been doing it for about five years and it's just been bubbling along. I do a blog post each week not really watching how many people are commenting on anything, I just really do it for me and have a  place to write down my thoughts. And writing a lot about family things is for me to look back on in the future.

 I want to take my blog to the next step... I'm not sure what that next step looks like yet and I'm not sure how yet but I have been reading up on some other people's blogs. So today I put 1% more effort in and put up my Tots 100 Badge. I didn't have a clue how to do it so I looked it up on YouTube and found a video to show me. So for me today that is my extra 1%. I know it's not much but it's a start and that's where everything begins... everything begins at the start.

So wish me luck on this new little 1% extra thing and let's see where it can take me.

Love
Mrs P

Here is a little video of Little Miss P making a cake

No comments:

Post a Comment