Wednesday 16 September 2015

What I Am Loving



So this is just a little blog post of things that I have been loving, it could be TV shows, books, films, food... whatever really. 


TV Shows

So there have been two shows that I have been loving. The first one is Dragons' Den, I watch it every year, it's just fun watching people mess up their pitch (I don't mean to be mean). Everyone knows when you go into the Den you need to know your numbers. Number two for my TV Shows is Doctor Foster, it's a new show on BBC one about a man cheating behind his wife's back. I have only watched the first one but I am hooked already.

Food 
Pop Tarts. I've always loved Pop Tarts and at the moment they are on offer in Tesco for £1.34 I think. The normal chocolate ones are my favourite ones. They are all so scrumptious though.

                                                       Websites

At the moment I am really liking looking at the John Lewis website. I love going into their stores and having a look around, and I do the same with the website. It helps that they have their Christmas section online now. I have seen a lovely set of Christmas lights that say hohoho on but they are £95.00 so a bit out of my price range, but it doesn't stop me from liking it.

Wish List
I have seen so many things that I like at the moment but I just haven't got the money for them so the main thing on my wish list this month is a new little camera. I've seen one that I love but it's about £300 so I will not be getting it... I know but I can still dream and have a little Wish List can't I? It's the Canon Powershot G7X.

Love
Mrs P

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs P,

    Really liked your post - this is the first time I've visited your blog.

    What I am loving at the moment are BBC's reproduction of literary classics every Sunday like A Inspector calls and Lady Chatterley's Lover.
    Websites: Zoopla - because I am dreaming of buying a house in the distant future.
    Books: A YA fantasy series by Amanda Hocking, A thriller set in Budapest during the communist era.
    Food: Tapas style food - Roasted red peppers is the latest on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking at house on websites too there are alway out of my price range tho lol

      Delete
  2. Yay someone else who loves pop tarts! So many people hate them, I love them x

    ReplyDelete