Monday 18 January 2016

New Boots


As I work in a school I am always on my feet and I must have asbestos feet as I go thought boots and shoes like anything. So it was that time again where I had to go shopping for some new ones. 

I didn't have time to go round the shops and have a look but I did have time to look around online. I wanted something that will last the rest of winter and maybe a bit of next winter. I looked in a few places but Tesco came up with a pair that I liked the look of.

So I got them and had them delivered to my local store so that I could pick them up when I wanted. That's what I love about getting things from Tesco, I can pick them up when I want from where I want.
So here are my new babies, F&F Faux Suede Crepe Sole Boots. They are £25 and they look so comfy and I have to say they are. Normally I  have to break in boots but these ones I didn't, which I am glad about as I wore them as soon as I got home, to go to work in them.

As you can see, they have two buckles on the side just for decoration, but I like a bit of decoration on my shoes just to jazz them up a bit. It's only been a day of wearing them and I am very happy with them so far. They have already got dirty but that's because someone stepped on my foot, I just have to rub them down and they will be OK.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment