Thursday 28 January 2016

January 2016

January is about the new year's resolutions or as I like to call them goals because they seem more fun that way. I set myself goals for the year then I like to break them down into months. For me personally it just works out better that way and it works for the longer time goals in a few years time, not just a year.

So did I to do my January goals?
Yes all except one of them. I didn't get to finish Little Miss P's 'Do you want to build a snowman' video as my baby camera went to be fixed and I have just got it back. But the rest of them I did, woohoo.

Did I make the most of January?
I am not sure if I did, I think I could have done more, well I know I could have.

What happened in January?
Well January was just getting back into a routine after Christmas and starting to get things sorted for the holiday.

What would I change about January?
Nothing as it was ok, nothing fantastic happened and nothing bad happened. 

My Aim for February 

My aim for February is to carry on having fun, carry on helping Little Miss P with her with school work and dancing. For me just carry on with my little blog and stay ahead of it. I like the way my life is going at the moment so I would like to keep it this way for a bit until at least after our Holiday.


Here is a little video of Little One's best 5 books of 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment