Monday 26 September 2016

Back into a Routine


It's that time where we have to get back into a routine, with Little Miss P going back to school, me going back to work and dancing lessons back on for the little lady. I think I need to get into a better routine though and start to write my day-to-day list.

I really need to start my routine in a different way so I have been looking up what people do and watching people's YouTube videos. I have found a few that have inspired me and a lot of the ones I like are all to do with self help. OK I know what some of you are thinking, and I know what some of my family may be thinking if they read this, she has gone a little mad, but I will explore this and see where it can take me. I'm going to look into this in more detail.

I have set up a little sheet for Little Miss P and what we are planning to do on each day of the week. Little things like reading her school book and when dancing lessons are. I think she is better at visualising things so I hope that this will help her out and it also helps me out and keeps me on track with what's going on.

Let's see how quickly I can back into a routine. This all starts on the 12th September.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment