Thursday 29 September 2016

That time again, dance competitions

Oh the joy of dance competitions again, where we spend a small fortune on her 20 minute slots to get them down. Not to mention the cost of some of the dance outfits. And when she does the dance practice she does not look happy, she looks like she's having the worst time but I think that's just her concentrating. I am still not sure if she likes it but I know she likes dancing when she's in her class. I think it may be a different matter for the competitions. I have asked her so many times if she wants to do them and she always says yes. 

Next year she has said that she wants to do less, so I think next time she will do just one dance solo, one song and the group dance. From a purely selfish it takes up so much time in October as it's every weekend all the way in Canvey Island, which is not close, it's about 45 mins away. So it is a whole day when she has them on.

As I write this I am sitting in one of her rehearsals and some of the bigger girls (I mean older girlies) are brilliant. I am watching two of the older girls and they are so in time and a little funny to watch really... not in a bad way, in a really good way. The girls are so nice as well so I hope they get in the top 3. I want to say that about Little Miss P but her sections are so big with about 20 different girls in them so I don't think she will get in the top 3. But who knows, she might surprise me. I would love her to as it would build her confidence. We will have to wait and see.


Love 
Mrs P

He is one of my little Video If you fancy a watch

No comments:

Post a Comment