Thursday 22 September 2016

The difference between boys and girls


 At the moment I am staying at my sister's house and she has two boys, one of which is six and one of which is two, and of course my little lady who is now eight. They are very different I think boys and girls... well at this younger age they are.

Little Miss P is calm and is happy on her own, normally doing what I ask of her. She might need to be asked a few times though. But the boys are in a league of their own. Don't get me wrong they are lovely and I can get some great hugs from them, but wow they are hard work. They like to push each other over and you have to tell them about 10 times, but they still don't listen.

Also the boys have no fear of going head first in the pool and just running into things. I asked my sister what she thinks is the main difference and she said that it's that they just don't stop, they go all day whereas Little Miss P will have a little bit of chill out time now and then.

Hope you all had a lovely day. And let me know what you think?

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment