Thursday 1 December 2016

2016 Goals - Did I keep to them?


First up did I complete my 2016 Goals? Well that would be a no as I did not really look at the them throughout the year until I have started this blog post.

The first one was - Keep up-to-date with my blog post and YouTube channel. It seems easy but it's really not. I couldn't keep it up last year (2015) so this year I hope I can.  
Well this year I couldn't do it again as I have missed a few weeks here and there.

By the end of 2016 I would love to earn £1,000 a month, not sure how that's going to happen at the moment but it's an aspiration.
OK I have got up to £755 so I didn't make the £1,000 but I got closer than I thought I would, which I am happy about.

Get up the website that I have been thinking about for the past two years and just haven't done anything about. This will be a little family project.

Nope this one didn't get done but plans have kind of changed. I would still love to do this but I just think it won't be for a few years.

Carry on having a happy little family and spending time with each other.
This one I have done. This year we have had so much fun as a family, we have been to so many different places and had lots of fun. I really  wish this would still happen in 2017. 

In 2016 it seems like I didn't keep to the things that I wanted to do but I have had a good year and it's been fun so that is what counts. I think I have had made progress in my life and with where I want to end up.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment