Thursday 8 December 2016

Top Five DVDs We Have

This is going to be hard for me as I like so many films at the moment, I like all type of films other the horror films they just creap me out. But all other types I love. Some of them may even be aimed at Kids.


Elf 
 Yes I know it's a Christmas film but I could watch this film all year round, it's funny and it puts me in a good mood if I am in a bad one. I love that Elf always has a happy smile on his face, and that he loves singing loud and proud for all to hear (yes I am quoting the film to you). We all sit and watch this film as a family. I love this and will love this still when I am sitting in my wheelchair with my grandkids.

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
This is one of the newest DVDs we have at the moment, we picked this up cheap from somewhere as it had Ben Stiller and I like him as an actor. The film follows Mitty who is a day dreamer, and he stops daydreaming and creates his own destiny by trying to find a photographer that sent him a proof of a photo for the magazine he works for, and that's when the adventure starts.

The Devil Wears Prada
If you haven't heard of this film yet where have you been, it's the film that put Anne Hathaway in the spotlight. It's about Andy Sachs (Hathaway) who lands a job a million girls would dream of, but for Andy she just wants a job, she doesn't have any fashion sense. Her boss is the devil in disguise, until she gets help from someone. I love this film, this is a right girly film to sit in your PJs with a glass or wine and some popcorn.

Toy Story
Yes I am a big kid at heart and this film is great, everyone when they were younger thought their toys were alive or wished they were, so this film brought out the kid in me. It's about when a nice new space ranger toy Buzz Lightyear comes and everyone wants to be his friend, but Woody starts to feel left out. So they don't get along but have to find away to anyway.

Tangled
This is my favourite Disney Princess movie, I love this film as she is just so fun and always looking on the brighter side of life. This is about a little girl who got taken from her parents, who are the King and Queen by a mean old lady who wanted the princess for herself, because she had magic hair that kept the lady young.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment