Thursday 15 December 2016

Crap Week

I didnt know what photo to up but this photo makes me smile 

Last week was going OK, well at the beginning of the week it was but throughout the week it seemed to get worse. I think it must've just been my week of being crap. But this week that's all going to change. 

Don't get me wrong I haven't got a bad life to begin with. My life is pretty decent, I only work two hours in a day and the rest of the time I get to spend at home with my daughter. But sometimes it does get a bit mundane. And it was bad things that happened last week but kind of stupid things looking back. And they were other people putting me in a bad mood. And I shouldn't let other people control my mood. 

This week I am starting to do you weekly vlogs on my YouTube channel, I'm not entirely sure how that's going to go as my week is pretty much the same every week but as it's Christmas time I thought it might be slightly different and I fancy a slight challenge. And I've also bought a book called The Magic. I was watching Emma Manford's YouTube channel and she mentioned this book. So I thought I'll give it a go as I want to try and see the positive in everything as I usually see lots of negatives.

I'll keep you updated on the week and let's all hope it will be a better week than last week.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment