Thursday 24 August 2017

Loving at the moment

I used to love doing this sort of blog post, and I'm not entirely sure why I stopped doing them. I'm going to bring these back, where I just put five things that I am loving at the moment. I mainly enjoy doing his blog post so I can look back on them in the future and see what I was into.

1) First up is my Canon EOS 600D I have found love again for taking photos and using it to film and make memories. It's a great camera and takes great photos. I will be using it for our Holiday.

2) My Disney Experience. This is an app you get when you book a Disney holiday. I can't use the app properly because you book fast passes with it and they're not available yet. I am using it at the moment to keep an eye on how big the queues are for when I book the rides.

3) Beauty and the Beast Big sleeve. When you get a big sleeve DVD it kind of reminds me of how a vinyl disc would come. You get a Blu Ray DVD, a DVD bonus disc and exclusive art cards. I haven't even opened this yet as I got it for my birthday, but I am absolutely in love with it, it's just so beautiful.

4) Hot Tubs. Yes I know I'm saying hot tubs but when we were on holiday and had a hot tub it was absolutely luxurious. We were in it as much as we could on holiday, it is just so relaxing. Would love to have fun in one in the garden.

5) My laptop. It is not the most up-to-date laptop but it's my little laptop and I love it. It lets me write my blog, put my photos on it and it is pretty fast when it wants to be. I use it every day so I think it deserves and mention.

Love
Mrs P

Here is a little Video of our time at Ashlynsfarms. Hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment