Thursday 3 August 2017

July - Part Two


9th July - I have finally been told who it is that Little Miss P has for a Teacher next year and I am pretty surprised with who she's got, there were two teachers that I wanted her to get and that's Mr C or Mrs B because they both seemed like they would make a good teacher, and every time I walk past their class the class always seems happy and relaxed, but she has got her teacher from last year, Mrs F. I am really happy with that but I am a little surprised they've done that as they don't normally. At least the kids know her. And they know the way that works better for her, she knows the way they work.

20th July - It was Little Miss P's last day at school today, well last day in Year Four and I think she was pretty excited about it with 6 1/2 weeks off school now. That evening I went to a little work thing for a few hours. It wasn't much but I enjoyed it and I don't normally go to those sort of things. I just hope I didn't make a pratt of myself, and if I did I am not that worried as I don't hang out with them outside of work.

22nd July - I went for my first run, well half jog half run, and I actually really enjoyed it. Little Miss P came with me as she had to as I will not leave her on her own yet (she's too young for that) and I think Little Miss P really enjoyed it too. I will continue to do it over the summer holidays with her then when she's back to school I will do it on my own.

27th July - Well the weather has been pants for the first week of the school holiday so it has been about doing things with Little Miss P in the house. She wants to starts a YouTube channel all about Disney so I have helped her do that, she has done about four videos and it's not starting until September. We have been doing other little bits too, but it's been a nice chilled out week ready for a fun August.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment