Monday 21 August 2017

We Booked Disney

Yes, I'm super excited we have booked Disney, not just any Disney trip we have booked Disney World in Florida. Yep next year will be jumping on a plane for an 8 hour trip across the ocean to the sunny world of Orlando. We have booked our Disney hotel and our tickets but we still need to book the flights. 

   We will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside, in a royal guest room where it is all done very princesses style. I thought Little Miss P would love this room and it's a special treat. She has done so well this year at school and even handling breaking her wrist really well. Didn't really moan at all other when it got itchy.   
 I have never stayed in that hotel before so I'm pretty excited about it, trying new experiences.
We have finally logged on to our Disney Experience online, it did take ages and I did have to ring them up twice to actually get it working but it is now finally working although I can't book anything yet. But it's nice having it on there ready.

I can't wait for the countdown to begin, and as I write this we have 252 days to go.

Love
Mrs P

Fun Little Video about our time in Southend

No comments:

Post a Comment