Monday 1 January 2018

2017 Lookover

At the beginning of 2017 I put on this blog of things that I want to do in 2017, so I dedicate this little blog post to seeing if I've done any of it. I want to look back at that blog post so I'll leave the link here.  

Starting with the ones I did actually achieve, I carried on with my little midday play leader job. And I've carried on doing this blog (didn't do a blog post every week) and I carried on doing YouTube too (but didn't do one of them every week either). I have carried on doing eBay and I'm really loving it, and doing quite well at it. We have doing Matched Betting and have been doing that really well. The husband has been doing really well on it. I didn't save about £4000 but I did save about £2000 for the Disney holiday, which we will be taking in 2018. We have been paying extra off our mortgage throughout the year.

Now the things that I didn't achieve... The first one was work on the little shop/online shop of my own, this is still a dream of mine and I will still slowly work towards this. Get 200 on this little blog, so 129 but people reading this blog it has gone up a lot. I'm not too bothered about how many actually follow it now. The other one was to get 200 on my YouTube and I haven't done that one either. I have put the occasional video on the YouTube channel, but haven't really stayed up-to-date with it. Have got up to 116. I might just carry on this little challenge next year.

From my little list that I've done I think I did pretty well. I didn't complete all of them but I have to say I probably did about half of them. It's nice being able to look over what I have done and being able to continue with these in years to come.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment