Thursday 18 January 2018

Disney Planning - 7 mths to go


Yep, seven months and counting until our Disney holiday. I am super excited and really can't wait. We filled out our Estas and I'm glad to say that all three of us are allowed into the USA. There wouldn't be any reason why we couldn't but there's always that little bit in the back of your mind thinking will they let me in for some strange reason.

 We have also started booking our meals, so far I've only booked two, we are having breakfast in Belle's Castle, which is pretty much for me as I love Beauty and the Beast, and I really want to try the grey stuff as it is supposedly delicious. I have also booked a dinner at Café Mickey, I want to go to this one because the monorail goes through the hotel where Café Mickey is. That will be a pretty cool experience for the family. I am also looking at Spirit of Aloha, kind of a dinner show with fire eaters and it's at the Polynesian Hotel, it just looks really fun. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to book it or not. 

There's nothing else to really say about the trip now. Little Miss P has a few clothes already that she's not going to wear until Disney as they are spring clothes and we are in winter, they are already in the suitcase. 

I'm so excited about this trip and I know I am very lucky to be able to take my family on this trip. I'll come back to you with a five months and counting blog post soon.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment