Monday 7 December 2020

Getting ready for 2021


 I have never stuck with stuff, Not thing that I see as a hobby. but with covid and everything else happing in the world right now, Maybe its time I Try stick with something longer than three months. 

So I thought I’d give myself a head start for 2021 and start with writing this post in October that won’t be going out until December. With everything going on I cant actually predict what’s gonna be happening in January 2021. Will it still be in a world of lockdown. Or will it only be part of the world. I have to say I am pretty sure that the UK will still be in some sort of lockdown. 

So here I will just put down what my thoughts are and what I would like to work towards for 2021, 

  •   First up I’d like to go on some sort of holiday on a plane somewhere. At the beginning of 2020 we managed to get on a plane to Copenhagen and at the beginning of the year the husband and I said we should do more travelling together As a family. Try do more mini breaks in Europe,  But that stopped. So hoping that can start up again in 2021. 
  • Help summer get to her 1000 on YouTube she been on YouTube for a few years now doing it when she feels like it but In August she said that she would really like to hit that 1000 mark. She has a few video for next year already so that’s good and as of 5th October she at 766 I think. 
  • Get organised. This is one of the things that I always say and never actually accomplish it. But the house is starting to really stress me out with so much stuff in it. I think this is getting me more stressed due to my husband now working from home. I have actually started to sort this out with the DVDs, 

There are so many more things but here are the first thing that I can start working on from now, okay I know the  holiday one I can’t really but I can start thinking about the places that I want to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment