Monday 28 December 2020

Covid storytime

 Yes I got covid. On the Wednesday 11th November I was tested positive for covid19, 

 But let’s start from the beginning and that was on Monday 9th November and woke at 3am not feeling great. Just my head was starting to fill heavy. I did manage to fall back to sleep, but the The next morning I woke and it felt like that I had been hit in the head with a spade.   I did check my temperature and it was 37.5 not to much to worries about. And deafly wasn’t thinking it was Covid as I didn’t have a cough or that much of a temperature, or loss of taste or smell, just my head really hurt. I did ring work and told them that I wouldn’t be In, my daughter went to school. And my hubby was out that day in a meeting. The rest of the 1st day I just laid on the sofa watching telly and sleeping. And that night I just stayed on the sofa as I was comfortable. 

Tuesday 10th November 

 I slept ok still had a massive headache and my temperature was now at 38ish  but that was it still no need to think it was covid, my body did start to ache, it felt like a mild flu, and that was it. But as I work in a school I thought I would order a test, to prove that I haven’t got it and that I could go back to work as so as I feel better,  the test came the same day via Amazon, so did the home test and hubby took it to the post box to be picked up on the last post. 

Wednesday 11th November 

 Slept ok, still have a temperature body still aches and head still feels like it about to fall off, when you Google these symptoms flu  comes up. Not covid  by the afternoon I did start to develop a tiny cough. And the hubby started to feel a bit ill.   But that it and spent most of the day was spend on the sofa watching telly again and falling asleep, but Wednesday was the day that I lost my appetite  Still had my taste but just wasn’t hungry. 

Thursday 12th November 

By the time I woke up that morning I had a email from NHS covid tell me that I was positive, I was actually surprise I really thought I had a mild flu. So that day Ewan and summer booked a test at a walk in centre and got a test done while I was still just sitting on the sofa and watch tv, the photo below are the symptoms that I had, the highlight ones are. 

Friday 13th November 

My headaches are starting to go down by now but I will still occasionally come up hurting like anything and I don’t have a temperature anymore, so started to move around the house a little bit but keeping to the front room and kitchen only. Making sure I clean all surfaces after I touched them. By 10am summer and Ewan had there covid email. Ewan came back positive, and summer came back negative. (From them summer stayed in her room and make all her own food) Ewan and I didn’t step foot in her room. 

Saturday 14th November 

I started to feel better by now but the hubby was feeling it with being tired and headache,  so we had a little bit of a role reversal. 

 Monday 23rd November 

 Its  been a weird one but I am back to normal now and starting to feel myself again I have been out the house to the shops just been for a little walk, so as a family we are all aloud out the house now. which is nice for all of us, as we were starting to get cabin fever. and can see why some people don't get over covid, but that's in a different blog post.  The hubby is fine now as well and summer has showed no  symptoms, which is good but I also find that a bit weird as she was stuck in the house with Ewan and I when we had it. 

 That's it for now cant wait to be back to a little bit of normality, for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment