Monday 21 December 2020

My little Etsy shop

My little Etsy

I have a little Etsy shop that I have had a while, and I always get a few sales each month. It’s normally only fabrics ,resin and iron on patches. But now I have gotten better with the sewing machine I have started to sell a few thing that I make. Which has been getting a few sales. But would love that happen more. 

I can make hair Scrunchie which is the best seller out of the thing that I sell, I also make coffee cosy which I haven’t sold any of. Even though they are really cute, and headband which I sold one off, 

The hair Scrunchie are sold for £3.00 and have about 6 different ones at the moment. X4 difference coffee Cosy and x3 different headband they both sell at £7.00 Once I have sold I few more of the coffee cosy and headbands. I want to make some different thing with the fabric. 

I have been looking up different thing to make and have started to test a few out, I am happy with the way one of them is going, and I think I have that one down. But the other product needs more work. I am not 100% happy with how it’s turning out yet. 

I wish I could sew amazing dresses and and jackets. But that will take a lot practice, which I just don’t have for at the moment. I will just keep to my small makes for now, and hope that sales pick up a bit more for the thing that I make. Mainly the coffee cosy and headbands.  


 I am glad that i have started this now, during 2020 as I can see next year 2021 being hard for everyone still, and still have covid looking over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment