Thursday 21 March 2013

Outfit of the Week #6


Hello Kitty 


Hello everyone. I took these photos after Little Miss P got out of the bath, in her Hello Kitty onesie. It's nice and fluffy and warm and looks good. We got it in Primark just before Christmas as we went to Disneyland, so it was great for that. She loves it; the only thing i don't like about it is that if she sleeps in it she'll wake up before morning as she gets too hot meaning I have to go in and see her to take it off at about 2am... and all I want to do is sleep.

The back of the onesie

 The front of the onesie

The last photo that she wanted to do. 

Let us know what you think of the onesie... are you a fan of them?

Love 
Mrs P

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! My daughter has a onesie too, but not a fluffy one, so we don't have the getting too hot problem! I had a cotton one myself, but hated it if I needed the toilet in the middle of the night! I'm sharing my daughter's style with Clairejustine too - she's just 7, but I like her to dress like a little girl rather than a tween!

    ReplyDelete