Tuesday 12 March 2013

Yankee candle


Yankee Candles



I love Yankee Candles so much, but not so much the price of them. So I normally only get them when they are on offer in the sales, but I have found out that Clintons have one on offer every month. Well that's what it seems like anyway. This month is Beach Flower - not a great fan of that one so I will keep checking to see when one I like is on. I hope it be the Black Coconut soon as it's a new one out and i love it. Smells so good...

Love 
Mrs P

2 comments:

  1. we LOVE Yankee Candles - we have a big outlet store near us with a huge range. We're on Coastal Waters at the moment (god I sound like a druggie don't I?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dont sound like a druggie, i would love a outlet one near me but i think its a good thing as i wouldnt have any money left x

      Delete