Thursday 19 December 2013

2013...

2013



2013 is coming to an end so it's that time of year where we sit down and think of what this year has been like, and if we have made the most of it.

This year has been better than last year. I was reading back at my blog and found the 2012 one of these.


Last year I put that it was a bit messed up; not with my little family just everyone else around us. This year I can say it's only been a little bit messed up, so at least we are moving forwards and not backwards!

My Mum now has a new job, The Young Allen has moved to Canada with his girlfriend and son (we miss them lots tho) and my sister is still having a bit of trouble and is having a baby, but that is another story altogether.



So I will start off with the not so good things this year. There hasn't been much...

1. We had a flood in our house so we had to redo some if it
2. A member of our family has got cancer but as far as we know she's doing alright and is on the mend (she dosen't like talking about it)
3.One of my sisters is still in a bit of a weird place with everything that is going on around her

The good things...

1. Little Miss P has Passed her Grade 2 dance exam
2. We did the hallway and landing finally (still have a tiny bit to do)
3. Sorted out the front garden
4. We are still a happy little family
5.We are in the process of buying a bussiness
6. I had a lovely girly family holiday

Other things that have happened this year

1. I have got 129 Followers on this blog, thank you so much!
2.I have joined the world of Instgram (33 Followers)
3. I have started to do a weekly vlog on my youtube channel every Weds (3 Followers)

So that's all for now. If you have done something like this please leave a link in the comments below so I can go and have a look :-) Thank you!

Love,
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment