Saturday 21 December 2013

Dickensian Evening: Review


 Dickensian Evening: Review 
(Tavistock Devon)

Hello my lovelies, I hope you are all well and enjoying this cold weather.

I have finally got round to doing my Dickensian review - I should really try and write them only a few days after not two week's after. I've just been a busy little bee recently, but then it is a busy time of year.

Well from my point of view the evening was a cold one and a very enjoyeable one. We didn't get there for when the lights turned on but got there just in time to see Little R sing with her school. After that we had a bit of time to go and look around.

There is so much to see; everywhere you turned there was something new... People dressed up, people selling mistletoe and lots of food stalls including roasted chesnuts, hog roast and a BBQ (which is what we had).

The community appeared to be very much involved and it looked as if all the schools were doing something to support the evening.

We will be hoping to go back next year to enjoy it all over again and if you do, you have to go and check out the Christmas Tree Festival in the Church. It was great see all the trees dressed up by the shops and other onwers.

The only thing I would say to them is make sure the food stalls have enough of it as halfway through most of the food stalls had run out.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment