Wednesday 18 December 2013

Kirstie's Crafty Christmas: Review

Kirstie's Crafty Christmas: Review


I don't come from a Crafty family; the most we do is make some cupcakes maybe once a year. But I have married into a very Crafty family. Mr P's Mum is great at knitting, one sister is great with at sewing and the other one is great at crocheting. 

I have tried crocheting but just can't get the hang of it. But I will do it one day... I am determined to.

I have always loved watching Kirstie and Phil on Location, Location, Location and have seen all Kirstie's other things she has done. So when I found that Kirstie's Crafty Christmas was going to be on I couldn't wait to see it to find something that I could make, for fun. But I have come across something a lot better; something that I could even do with Little Miss P, like making paper flowers and tie-dye some socks. And I  would really like to make that popcorn mess thing - it looks like it tasts so good! I have to say I really like the neon star but I don't think I am quite up to being able to do that yet. Give me a few years and I might be able to...... or maybe not!

Can't wait to watch next week's one and I hope to find some more Crafty things to do, on my own and with Little Miss P.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment