Monday 10 February 2014

3rd - 9th February 2014

Monday 3rd February - Been down to the shops to post something I sold on ebay; also popped to Boots to get a refund on a Hot Coco mug as it was recalled. It took a while as she had to ring head office to make sure it was OK as i didn't have the mug with me as it broke a while ago. Also I started to write down a bit of a schedule of when to put my weekly youtube video up and when to put things on my blog post up. Also I'm going to give my blog a little makeover this month, with the help of my hubby.


Tuesday 4th February - Hello my lovely followers! Today I have been over to my sister's in Buckhurst Hill to help her out as she has a blood test and she wanted me to look after Little Flacky while she was in there. Little Flacky was so good for me; she just fell asleep. After that I just went back to my mum's house to pick up some school trousers that she got for Little Miss P. I had a cup of tea and went back home to do the normal washing etc.

Wednesday 5th February - So today has been terrible weather with high winds and lots of rain. I did pop down the shops to send some things off that I sold on ebay and that's about it. Now I'm home again after picking Little Miss P up from school and am going to do her dinner and practice her spelling test with her, as she has it tomorrow.

Thursday 6th February - Met my sister in Barkingside as I needed to get a a few bits from Superdrug, like face pads, and i wanted to get some face masks as my skin's being a bit troublesome. I haven't used a face mask since i was a teenager so i will be giving that a go tomorrow. Little Miss P is losing her voice - it's so sweet, but she doesn't see it that way. Now watching the film Deep Blue Sea with the hubby...

Friday 7th February - It's has finally stopped raining and the sun is out, woohoo! Let's hope it lasts a few days for some of the country to dry out a bit before the next lot of rain. Today I have cleaned the guinea pigs, been to the shop and done some washing. When Little Miss P gets home we will be watching a film together and having cuddles on the sofa.

Saturday 8th February - We haven't even left the house today; we stayed at home having a family day and it's been great. We even had a BBQ... it's been a great day just being us.

Sunday 9th February - We had nice lunch at the pub for my stepsister's birthday. There were 17 of us. Mr P had a gig so he's been out of the house most of the day. We got home from the meal and Little Miss P and I watched another film before bedtime. ( Will be doing a bigger blog post on this soon. )

Love
Mrs P

2 comments:

  1. I like that movie, even though I've seen it quite a few times.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2014/02/dogwood-loves-dogs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good movie about to go and watch another film now 28 days later, off to go and check out you blog now.

      Delete