Friday 14 February 2014

OOTD: 14th February 2014

 I said in last week's OOTD that I would do them every Thursday but I didn't mean that, I meant to say every Friday!

This is my gorgeous niece Miss Henderson. She's 13, tall and a skinny Minnie. I would have loved to have her body at that age, crikey I would love that body now! She picked this outfit for her mum's birthday.


Her outfit is really cute and works well with her body. This blue top with the big black bow is from ebay. 
Her jeans are of course from Primark like all of mine!


Here is Miss Henderson with her little sister Little Miss Flacky before she got dressed in her outfit for her mum's birthday meal. I love both of these girls, not only because they are my nieces but they have great character. Miss Henderson is very much like Little Miss P even though they're not blood related. It's very weird. And Little Miss Flacky is always so happy and just smiles all the time.

Hope you enjoyed this little blog post :-)

Love
Mrs P

Last week's OOTD: http://en4t.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/ootd-7th-feb-2014.html

No comments:

Post a Comment