Wednesday 12 February 2014

Meal Planner #1


Welcome to my first meal plan. I'm not sure how this is going to work out, but I will give it a go.
We do monthly shops and we always try and use what we have or the things that are about to go out of date. If I've had it before and taken a photo of it I will put it in, and if it's homemade and have done a recipe on here I will link to it under the day I am having it. I will try and do these every two weeks for you guys x

Monday 17th  February - Nice and easy on Monday as Little Miss P has dancing and Mr P has brass band, so food is always quick and easy on a Monday.

Little Miss P: Will have pasta, ham and butter; so easy and she loves it
Mr P & I:  Chicken Pie, homemade chips & beans with a bit of salad on the side


Tuesday 18th February
All three of us will most likely have jacket potatoes, cheese and beans

Wednesday 19th February
All three of us - I am thinking of Spaghetti Bolognese

Thursday 20th February - It's another busy evening with Mr P going out straight from work to go teaching and Little Miss P having a drama lesson, so it's very easy food again.

Little Miss P: Fish fingers and chips and then a bit of fruit after drama
Mr P & I: Pasta Bake; we trying a new one from Lidi & will let you know how it tastes

Friday 21st February -
Little Miss P - As she had school dinner at school, tonight she'll have a cheese sandwich, an apple & raisins
  Mr P & I - it will be a cheeky takeaway from our favourite Indian Restaurant called Birashwamys

Saturday 22nd February
All of us - a pizza as we are a pizza loving family

Sunday 23rd February
It has to be a roast dinner with lamb, roast potatoes, vegetables and white sauce... yummy!

Love
The Parkertrons

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan, yum love jacket potatoes :) thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I have just started with the meal plan so just hopeing i can stick to it.

      Delete