Saturday 15 February 2014

What I Bought in January 2014

I have decided to start 'What I Bought' blogs.
This year as I don't use that much make-up and I don't have that much style to do lots of clothing blogs, I thought I would do what I buy each month. I'll be doing this on my youtube as well, but I might start that next month.

I haven't bought that much this month as it's been six weeks since Mr P was paid.


My face has broken out; is it because of the weather, who knows... So I treated myself to a new 3-in-1 wash off deep purifying cleanser by Soap & Glory. It seems to be working.

Also Mr P bought himself a Blu-Ray DVD but we have both said if we want anything we would buy it and put it away for our birthday or Christmas.


The last thing I bought was this Duvet cover in the sale form BHS. I think it cost around £10 in the Sale. I will be using this on Little Miss P's bed this Christmas so will be putting it in the loft for now.


Love
Mrs P

Here's a link to an old blog post like this one: http://en4t.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/bluewater-boots-haul.html

No comments:

Post a Comment