Wednesday 2 April 2014

Photo Gallery #180


What I am doing right now 


Well other the writing this blog post and reading lots of other people's blogs...

I am sitting in the conservatory on Mother's Day while the hubby does dinner and the washing up and Little Miss P is playing in the garden. You can see her in the background of the photo - she's playing with her rocket she's made out of chairs and a towel. She's just in her own world at the moment, it's really sweet. Later we're going out for a walk after dinner... just hoping it doesn't rain.

Hope you enjoyed this week's Photo Gallery and see you for next week's one.

Love
Mrs P

14 comments:

  1. Aww hope you had a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks we did hope you had a great day too.

      Delete
  2. I love Childrens imaginations. They have no boundaries.

    Hope you had a great day

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know wish my imagination was still like that. xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely, post, and thanks for popping over on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you have a lovely Mother's Day then! Lucky thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely day. Love the chair rocket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watching children's imaginary play. Fascinating. Hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely imagination, and how great to be able to keep an eye on her playing from inside the conservatory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its nice even more fun when I am out with her and that's what i done after. x

      Delete