Monday 13 April 2015

A Fun Easter



Easter has been full of fun. Little Miss P has only had one week off so far and has her 2nd week off coming up. This week Mr P has been off so we've been doing lots of family things. On Sunday 5th we had my niece's birthday party at my mum's house. It was really only family that came over but I enjoyed it and so did Little Miss P.


We also went to see Mr P's family in Peterborough and had a lovely lunch at his sister's house. Then we stayed at his mum and dad's house that night and all did a little bit of shopping the next day. I got myself a new pen, woohoo.

We've been doing a bit of gardening as well. I don't think we meant to as much as we have done and it was only meant to dig up the flower bed and lay some grass, but now we are thinking about decking it. Ok we will be decking it now and thinking about it, it will look lovely once it is one. 

We also had a lovely day over at our local county park where we had a picnic and Little Miss P had a donkey ride and of course she loved it. I also loved just sitting there in the sun and enjoying seeing Little Miss P have some fun.

As Mr P is back to work on Monday it's just going to be me and Little Miss P. We will let you know what we get up to.

Love
Mrs P



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great Easter, I wish I had longer than just the weekend off! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fab time! Easter always seems to be about visiting family in my house old too! x

    ReplyDelete