Wednesday 22 April 2015

Photo Gallery - Colour


So this week is about Colour.

I had to think about this one as I wasn't too sure what to take a photo of but then I looked at what I got while I was shopping the other day. And it just so happened that I bought some very colourful things, so here is what I got in Clintons when they had 75% off stationery.


This photo doesn't really do it justice and doesn't really show how bright the colours are, but let's talk about what's in this photo. First up is this Jonathan Adler Sticky Note pack, and behind them are two note pads, they are really sweet and cute and I just love them. I did buy them to put away for a gift or something but I may use them myself as they are so cute.

Keep an eye out as I will be doing a big haul soon.

Love
Mrs P

Here is little one doing a book review over on her YouTube x

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic colours #thegallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love stationery, especial;y colourful ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look funky, love the bright colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for pretty colors AND stationery - love these! #thegallery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes, stationery addict, I have one of those in my house too. Her room is a shrine to the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, these are gorgeous. I love stationery but haven't bought anything in ages.

    ReplyDelete