Sunday 8 November 2015

November Goals

October

1) Get ahead on my filming for YouTube

2) Get through Little Miss P's dance competitions without pulling my hair out or any crying from anyone

3) Get ahead of Christmas shopping 

Well October was alright, I did most of the things that I wanted to do.

Hello November...
...what have you got planned for me? I don't think you have much planned other than starting my new job as a Midday Meals Play Leader and finding out a way to fit everything in. Whilst still working on my blog and YouTube and of course all the Christmas fun that I hope will be coming my way.

November 

1)  Get through my job for a month without any stressing out

2) Have a positive month

3) Finish reading my book that I have already taken 8 months to read

Love
Mrs P

2 comments:

  1. Making monthly goals is such a great idea! I think I need to focus on updating my blog more often as I abandoned it for a couple of months :(

    www.kayteevivienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same with youtube! I did 2 vlogs and thats it! I am joing your list haha

    ReplyDelete