Monday 1 February 2016

I am obsessed




Have I ever told you that I am obsessed with Disney and that I stalk some Disney dedicated Instagram pages and some Facebook pages as well as some people's YouTube channels. Some people may think it's sad but I love it and it gives a feeling of getting me to Disney to find the magic. I haven't really put many blog posts up about this but I am thinking I would like to as I am slowly moving away from talking about my daughter all the time as she getting older and has her own blog now.

I went to Disney World for the first time when I was 16 years old for my stepdad's 50th Birthday, more about this detail in a blog coming soon. And I have been to Disneyland Paris about three times, once when Little Miss P was about 4 years old, once at Christmas time when we were there for Christmas day, and the last time we went there was for my Mum's 50th birthday just last year.

I am not too sure why I love Disney so much, is it because I am still a kid inside, is it because I still believe in the magic, or is it both of them? I am not 100% sure why but now I have told you expect a lot more Disney posts on this Blog and over on my YouTube channel.

Love

Mrs P

2 comments:

  1. I love Disney too and would love to visit DisneyLand in Florida, I'v been to the Paris one a few times and loved it - thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're never too old to be Disney obsessed, I know as i'm pretty obsessed too having been brought up on it. I've never been to Disneyland Florida but I'm going with my friends family in 2018 so I'll be counting down the days x

    ReplyDelete