Thursday 16 June 2016

A Weekend of Drinking


I don't normally drink but this weekend I got asked if I fancied going down the pub for drink. It was a mum from dancing and her mates so I thought why not. And as I am trying to step out of my comfort zone I said yes. I only went for two drinks as I had a 40th Birthday to go to the next night.

But while I was at the Pub I had two double malibu and cokes, they were very nice and it was great to be around people that I don't normally hang around with.

The next one was the 40th birthday do. I was only planning to stay for a few hours as I had Little Miss P with me but that did not happen. When I got there a few of the other mums from my daughter's class were already there and slightly drunk. I got myself a rose spritzer and Little Miss P got herself a capri sun. I am not sure what the other ladies were drinking. Little Miss P found a friend to play with, a boy from the other class. They seemed to get along and were playing on the bouncy castle together as well as the swing.


It did start to pour down at one point but the kids were happily playing in the rain though. After about 30 mins Little Miss P came running to say can I go home and get her PJs as she was wet through and as I live only 5 mins away I got her PJs for her. I rang Mr P to ask him to get them ready for me so I could just get them and go again and that's what I did. But by the time I got back everyone seemed to be a lot more drunk. It was so funny to see.

At about 10.30 I rang Mr P to come and collect Little Miss P for me as she was getting tired and I didn't really want to walk home with her late at night.

I had a great night there, it was a really nice time and very funny. I got home at just before midnight and didn't end up waking up until 11am. By the time I got home Little Miss P was fast asleep in my bed. I think she had a good time too.

Love
Mrs P

An old Haul that enjoyed filming 

No comments:

Post a Comment