Thursday 2 June 2016

Bath & Body Works

While I was in Canada I really wanted to see what Bath & Body Works was all about. So when we went to the Shopping mall I went right to the shop. I love candles and body lotions so I loved the shop as soon as I walked in. 

The smell hits you like a ton of bricks though and when you come to smell the candles in the shop you can't 100% tell what the smell really is. I only picked three very tiny candles as I wasn't sure if a bigger one would fit in the suitcase or just break on the way home.

So the three I picked are...


1) Island Margarita
This lime green Candle has the strongest smell out of the three of them. It smells like a berry cocktail drink (I am so bad at describing smells, sorry) and maybe some sweet apple. I love this one and it's great for summer days.

2) Georgia Peach
 Well there's not much I can say about this one other than it's very Peachy and I love peach. It reminds me of when I was small for some reason.

3) Sugared Peony Petals
I like this one a lot, I think it has a bit of a Vanilla smell to it and it smells fresh but with a hit of a birthday cake smell to it.

My favourite one has to be the Island Margarita. Next time I will have to see if they do the bigger one of this one as I love it. I just need to make sure that I have room in the suitcase.

Love
Mrs P

Woburn Safari Park 2016 vlog 

No comments:

Post a Comment