Thursday 4 May 2017

April Lookover

9th April - We have just got back from a lovely time away in the Isle of Wight. It was just the three of us and we stayed at a place called Woodside Coastal Retreat, that over looks the sea and the best bit is it has a hot tub that we can use whenever we want. One night we were in it very late and I loved that. Not sure why I just did and I will be doing a blog post about the place where we stayed.
The holiday itself was lovely,we spent lot of time just chilling out in the lodge and a few trips out at the beach and things like that. It was a great holiday.

13th April -  Little Miss P is still off school and Mr P has gone back to work but he is back off on Friday until Tuesday as it's Easter so that means a long weekend. The only plan I think we have is to go and see some family.

18th April - It's now about 9.30pm and I am sitting in bed about to watch Lucifer. I love this show at the moment. Over the weekend we went to see both our families and that means we got lots of Easter Eggs. Also each time we got some lovely weather that meant we could spend a lot time outside in the gardens. But from tonight the weather will be going back to being cold again just in time for Little Miss P to go back to school.

27th April - It's been a while and not much has happened really. But the other day Little Miss P got her dancing exam result and she has passed, but not just passed she got Commended and she was so happy with that. Bless her, that makes me a proud mummy. She's worked very hard over the month with dancing and music.

30th April - Little Miss P spent the night at Nanny's house last night, just her and Nanny I think she likes it like that as it's nice and chilled out. I also went to see Little Rosie who is getting so big now. Little Miss P has a little treat today, she had a little photo shoot in her dancing wear I think she liked it but she hasn't said much about it. I hope everyone had a lovely April and let's see what May will bring.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment