Thursday 25 May 2017

Saving for Disney


I am one of the biggest Disney fans in my family, I love it and all the magic that that goes with it. I would love to go every year but I don't have the money to do that so I am just going to have to save. So here are my top tips, well the things I am using to save for Disney anyway.

1) eBay is a biggie for me, I sell things that I don't need anymore, like old pairs of shoes or some old clothes. It will all soon add up.

2) All of my overtime money from work I put in a separate account, I call it my Disney account, which also gives me an incentive to do more at work.

3) Just don't buy so many things if you see them, like pairs of shoes that you like but you don't actually need, don't buy them. The money that would have gone on them goes into the Disney account.

4) All of the money or Christmas money I get goes straight into that Disney account

5) This doesn't actually get me much money but all the purchases I make online I do through sites like Top Cashback so when I get enough money to check out I will put it straight into the Disney account

Love
Mrs P


No comments:

Post a Comment