Monday 29 May 2017

The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks


Yes this is another Nicholas Sparks film, I seem to be a little bit obsessed with his films at the moment. I'm not entirely sure why considering they seem to make me cry.  But sometimes we all need a good cry I suppose. 

So The Best of Me is about a pair of former high school sweethearts Amanda and Dawson, that reunite after many years when they return to their home town on the death of a mutual friend, to fulfill his last dying wish. They are both still in love with each other and are trying to figure out what they will become. 

There are so many chances of them getting together but it's up to both of them to work it out. What will happen at the end will give you a big shock. Don't put any spoilers on it. I did really enjoy this film but didn't like any of the ending (so sad, you have to watch it). There are some parts of the film that are far-fetched but that's a part of the drama for me.

I just need to watch the rest of the Nicholas Sparks films now but I might wait until I'm on my period or something to watch them and have a good cry.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment