Thursday 18 May 2017

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

If you have read any of Nicholas Sparks' books you will know that you'll probably end up crying at the end of them. And it turns out that his films are no different.
Save Haven is about a young woman called Katie who appears in a small town called Southport. Her sudden arrival raises questions about her path and she is very determined to avoid answering them. This is until she starts a relationship with a widowed store owner called Alex who is kindhearted and has two young children. Katie has another close bond with the neighbour called Jo (woman). Katie slowly begins to let her guard down on this close-knit community and becomes very attracted to Alex and his family. But her past catches her up and she has to decide whether to run or stay and fight her past. She chooses to stay. Even if it means putting her own life at risk and the ones that she's fallen in love with.

I absolutely love this film, I've never watched a Nicholas Sparks film before but from now on I am going to watch all of them and yes I did cry towards the end. I don't want to give it away just in case you haven't seen this film but if you need a good cry or are you just need to get your sadness out you need to watch these films. Don't think I've ever read a Nicholas Sparks book but I know most of my family have. I am glad that Katie does get her happy ending but at the end I wasn't expecting that where the storyline actually went but it was a great storyline. I need to actually find out if Stockport is a real place in South Carolina because it looks beautiful there. And one of the main characters Alex is not bad to watch on telly either, he's kind of good looking so that always helps watching a film. Alex's children in this film are an absolutely brilliant actor and actress and I think I will go far. 

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment