Tuesday 12 October 2021

It’s been a minute


 It’s been a long time since I have even looked at this little blog , or even thought about it. The only reason I even remember I had a blog was just a spear of the moment thing , while sitting on the sofa watching my husband play worms on the Wii.  

     Also helps that I have a lot on my mind and wanting to take my mind of it.  ( once I got my head round what’s going on them I will probably put it up here, as I am writing it down all down in my little note pad that I carry around with me. 

So updates on what’s been going on, well Mr P has got a new job working as a school business manager so far he seems to be enjoying it and coming home at a good time in the evening now. Little miss P is not so little anymore and is tall then me and the hubby. She also has asthma now, buts that’s a whole different story.  She also in year 9 in high school which I can’t really believe considering she hasn’t even been at school a whole school year yet because of covid.  And other then that she is still a happy teenager and just gets on with life. 

 And for me I still work at school. And my little Etsy shop is still going but now it’s doing a lot better then it has ever done before And I do really enjoy doing it still.  

       So not to much has changed really, we are all still alive and both Mr P and I both had covid. Not 100% sure if Little Miss P  has had it, 

    Well that’s the update for now.  And I am sure there will be more to come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment