Tuesday 26 October 2021

Thyroid issues scope - Scope / x2 blood test


 ENT Scope ( 5th October) 

As I said in my last blog post on the 5th of October I had an ENT Appointments not really knowing what I was going for, i’ve got a phone call early in the morning asking if I could make my appointment earlier which I did, it’s always good to get them out the way.  Got called into a room with a nurse and the trainee nurse, The Trainee nurse was setting up the Scope which at the time I didn’t know that was called that. The nurse said to me if I’ve had this done before and as I didn’t have a clue what was going on I did say I don’t know what I’m having done, then she explained to me that I was having a camera put up my nose to see down my throat, and that it would feel a bit uncomfortable.  

A few moments later my doctor came in and said what was going on, and to relax and rest my head back a bit, and then camera went up my nose, and then felt it in my neck which was an uncomfortable and very weird feeling,  he said to me breathe through my nose and make a laughing sound.  And then pulled it back out. Not gonna lie that was a very strange experience for me.  After that we went back to another room just to say what the next plans were.  Which is another blood test and a scan and ultrasound biopsy.

Blood test number 2 ( 7th October) 

I got this quite quickly I could get it on the day but they had no space for me so just got it done as soon as I could. Nice a simply basically went straight in and straight out. It as also funny that work friend was there getting a blood test to. 

An other blood test ( 12 October )

 This test is for a fall blood count test and clotting  I didn’t think that I would have to have another one but as I had one only on the Thursday before this one and I did ring up to double check as I wasn’t sure if they sent me for an other blood test by accident  but no it’s another one. This is for a fall blood count and clotting  ready for my CT scan Which hasn’t got a date yet. As I write this 


No comments:

Post a Comment