Sunday 10 November 2013

Clintons Xmas Haul


I have been shopping again in Clintons, oh dear...!!
I mainly went in for some birthday cards for Little Miss P's friends as she seems to be having lots of birthday parties to go to at the moment.
All the cards I got were around 69p - 99p each. I didn't want to spend lots of money on them as they will just be put in the bin. I got about 12 of them.


 I also wanted to pick up some of the Christmas Yankee Candles and see if they have any of the Vanilla Cupcake ones in stock as that's the fragrance I love. They only had one pack of tealights in Vanillla Cupcake and that was it so I was a little bit upset by that.


Here are the Christmas ones I picked up. Christmas Cookie and Merry Marshmallow... there are so many more but these two are the best.


I picked up this little dude for a Christmas gift for a family member. Can't say who just in case they read this blog... he was the only one left on the shelf so we had to get him.


I also picked up this for Little Miss P, her Thorntons advent calendar. It's really sweet but cost more then I would normally spend on one.


This was a bit of an 'Oh that looks good' moment for me. It's for the little one to do in her week off on a wet day. Not sure how to do it, so might need to read it before i give it to her.


And last but no means least, wrapping paper. It was buy one get one half price so I picked up four different ones, so there should be one to suit eveyone in the family.


Love
Mrs P 

The other places you can find us is here on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/thelifeofmrsp/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment