Wednesday 13 November 2013

Photo Gallary Week 164: A Younger Me

A Younger Me 


Hi everyone, hope your week's been good so far.

So this week's Photo Gallery is a younger me.
I wasn't sure how young I wanted to go until I found this cute photo of me kissing a dophin when I was 17 years old at Discovery Cove. That is now 10 years ago, oh my, putting it like that makes me sound so old... I didn't think it was that long ago, but it was.

I loved it, I really want to go back and do it again but I am waiting until Little Miss P is at least 8 years old so she can enjoy it and not be scared of swimming with them.

Love 
Mrs P

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photo - what an amazing experience to have had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab experience, I'm not great in the water so not something I could do. But I bet it's an amazing thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing really want to do it again x

      Delete
  3. That's a great photo! Something I always wanted to do as a child and I can't wait till my kids are older so we get to do it together :) x

    ReplyDelete