Sunday 24 November 2013

I don't really get it.


I have finally watched the John Lewis ad and I have to say I don't really get it. It's lovely with the bear and the rabbit being friends and you want to be with your friends at Christmas, but other than that, I don't see what it's got to do with John Lewis. It didn't show any of the products other than the clock.

I love Lilly Allen song on it, but that's really about it.


The 2011 one was in a league of it's own, with the boy waiting around for Christmas so he can give his mum and dad their gift; it's so sweet. And I can see Little Miss P doing that and coming into our room in the morning with a gift for us.

Let me know what you think of the John Lewis ad.
Is it as good as everyone says, or has it not lived up to the hype?

Love
Mrs P

P.S.: Please don't forget to follow me as I am trying to get to 130 by Christmas :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad it's not just me! Haha, I love the song, but other than that I don't understand why it's so popular...our local John Lewis had it playing on loop in the electrical department and even had a screening area with little tree stumps for the kids to sit on near the entrance. Total overkill in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete