Thursday 28 November 2013

Novermber Favourites


We at the end of November, oh my... Not long now until Christmas.

My Favourites


Yes, it's a Yankee Candle  Merry Marshallow smells so good, just like marshallow. My auntie wants one for Christmas so I think I will have to get it for her.


 I have a cold at the moment so i am loving this as it gives me the best night's sleep with my blocked  up nose.


Costa are doing the best hot coco at the moment - it's honeycomb and cream and tastes so good. I would definitely recommend it... Can't wait to go and get my next one!


 Ok this is a bit of a wierd one, it's soap but it smells like Terry's Chocolate Orange. It smells so good and I picked it up for only 75p. I think it was because it was on an offer and I'm glad!


Galaxy Honeycomb... it's so tasty, i love it... and it was only £1!


Little Miss P's Favourites


A good puzzle. She loves a puzzle and it has to be about 100 pieces now as all the others
are too easy for her.



These cute boots are from Sainsbury's. Little Miss P picked them out... i am guessing only because of the sparkles on the back of them!


A box! It's amazing how much fun you can have with it. You can turn it into a house, paint it... it goes as far as your imagination can take you and she's been having a lot of fun with it.


Little Miss P loves reading since school. She started off with Biff, Chip and Kipper books so I bought her a few for home. At the moment we're on this one, Level 4 and it's perfect for her to read in bed on her own or with me.


Little Miss P's Christmas Tree. It stays in her room and she decorated it herself. She loves it. It did have some tree chocolates on it but she ate them x

Hope you liked our November Favourites. Please let us know what your favourite is.

Love
Mrs P & Little Miss P

P.S.:  Please don't forget to follow me. I'm trying to get to 130 by Christmas x

No comments:

Post a Comment