Tuesday 8 April 2014

Nair Argan Oil Shower Power Cream - Review


I recently signed up to be a BzzAgent where you get invited to try products out and share your opinions with others. The first product I received was this new Nair Argan Oil Shower Power Cream. It was really easy to apply and I'm really excited about the new products I'll hopefully get to try!

My View

One thing I first noticed about this, was that it doesn't say hair removal cream anywhere (well not from what I can see) even though that is what it's for.  

I was quite excited about trying this out as I have used things like this in the past. My sister is always using these types of things and always says I should use them but I have to say I tend to flit around from shaving, to waxing, to creaming.

Using the cream was really easy to do with the spatula. I didn't get that much over my hands (well on the second time I didn't, lol), left it on for 3 minutes and did a test patch but it needed more time. I think I left it on for 6 minutes in the end and it all came off really easily. It left my skin smooth and it felt nicely moisturised. It smells like any other hair removal cream, not as strong as some but still has some kind of smell.

I have to say it's better than shaving as shaving leaves my skin feeling really dry and itchy, where using the Nair Argan Oil Shower Power Cream it feels fine. I will not be throwing my Razors just yet, but I will be buying the cream again.

Who I Will Be Telling

I will be telling you all of you about this as it is a good product and it works well. My sister has already ordered one to try out and my other sister will be getting one on her next shop to try out for herself and her 14-year-old daughter.

Love
Mrs P

P.S.: If you fancy a try, go ahead and leave please me a comment on what you think!

2 comments:

  1. i dont like creams they can be a bit messy and from my experience of using it on my face was horrible i always had burns(( i think it is certainly more time consuming than shaving but at least for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only use it on my legs as it doesn't dry out my legs I would be scared to put in anywhere near my face. x lol

      Delete