Wednesday 30 April 2014

The Photo Gallery #184


I am so Happy

Hello Jelly Tots, this week's Photo Gallery is Happy 

So one thing that sticks in my mind when you ask me what makes me happy is my family; my hubby, daughter, mum, nieces & nephews, brother and sisters, etc.

You can't choose your family so you have to find a way to get along with them even if you don't think the same as them. We are all very different people and that's part of the fun. If I could choose them as my mates I wouldn't, well some of them anyway (sorry family). But saying that I couldn't live without them and knowing that they are all happy makes me happy.

The photo above is Little Miss P, Mummy and My Nephew Master Hill.

Love
Mrs P

Hey guys I am now on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/thelifeofmrsp 

3 comments: