Tuesday 22 April 2014

OOTD: 21st April 2014




So as soon as Little Miss P sees the sun she gets her dresses out and always wants to wear them even in the winter. But as a mummy I say to her ask me first when the sun's out even though I think it's really sweet when she asks me and it's like -1 degree outside.


So now it's time for all her dresses to come out and this is the best one and the newest one. I picked it from a shop called Choice, it has branded ranges like Next clothing... it's seems a bit like a Next clearance shop. I think it must have been last season as I can't seem to find it on the Next website. I paid £13.50 for it which i didn't think was too bad.

It's just so cute and girly and suits her age, what's not to love about it.

Hope you all had a great Easter.

We're now on Blog lovin so come over and give us some love, hehe.
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5168519

Love
Mrs P & Little Miss P



No comments:

Post a Comment