Wednesday 26 November 2014

Pets...


I have two gorgeous Fat little Guinea pigs, both of them are our two little girly,
They are called Cuddles & snaffles they both love there food and love coming out in the morning to play in there little outside space, its just a little space out side there cage so they can go and run about its all indoors as if they were keep outside they would probably be eaten by a fox,


They get given hay everyday, with clean water and clean food, and I clean them out every week, Some times twice a week, as in the hot weather they can get a bit smelly, I love having them here as when the hubby out late doing music thing and Little Miss P in bed its nice having them making noises in the corner, as I hate it when the house is so quiet.

I love them to bits but I just hope people only gets pets if you can spend the time with them don't let them get lonely, As all our lovely pets need the love to.

Love 
Mrs P

8 comments:

  1. I couldn't be without our three cats, they are all spoilt rotten :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love a cat but we are working our way up to one x

      Delete
  2. A guinea pig is a pet I have never had, YET !! We have two cheeky rescue dogs at the moment. I love the names Cuddles & snaffles, they are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think our cats would allow us to ignore them, they are very determined attention seekers

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really everytime I see my sister cat it runs away for me

      Delete
  4. Aww cute. Guinea pigs are great x

    ReplyDelete