Monday 1 December 2014

Winter Wonderland @ Center Parcs 2014

Day One 

We just got back from Center Parcs and what can I say about it. Well it was good and full on and very tiring.
And we didn't get much sleep as my two little nephews didn't seem to want to let anyone in the villa have a good night's sleep.


First Little Master Hill just didn't sleep, he was just moaning all night and then Master Hill was up in the front room at like 6am, so we didn't get much sleep at all. The next night was a little bit better but Master Hill was being sick halfway through the night.

But the days were great even with the little sleep we had. We turned up and went straight to the pancake house. I love it! I had a lovely Bacon and Cheese one with lots of Maple Syrup drizzled over it. It was so good.

That evening I went into the spa for a few hours with my sister and my auntie while my mummy was so kind as to look after the kids. They were so tired that night so it was best that they just stayed indoors. The spa was lovely, so chilled out, even though there were two people in the pool having a full on make out. I nearly said something to them, but I didn't. They should at least have waited until they got back to their villa.


After that we went over to the Forest Inn to have a glass of wine. We went back to the villa to find the kids fast asleep. Mum said they were all good for her, so I am pleased Little Miss P was good.

If you want to see more photos, go and check out Instagram @nickigparker

Love
Mrs P



4 comments:

  1. It is fab that you had great days at Centre Parcs ( minus the ill kids and make out sessions, but life would be boring without things like that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a good time, even if the kids didn't want to sleep at all!

    #UKBloggers

    http://fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to enjoy your time in the spa despite the couple snogging in front of you all loool!!

    ReplyDelete