Wednesday 21 January 2015

A bit of sale shopping.

The other day we went on a little shopping trip to Bluewater to do some sale shopping.

We popped into Lakeland and got a few Xmas bits for this year. I first saw this cute Santa's Sleigh mould, I just fell in love with it and can't wait to give this a go.


We also went to Paperchase and I really want to do a little scrapbook with Summer. It would be a good Mum and Daughter thing to do, I have got a few photos printed off already, but need lots more though.


These are the two main things we got and a few other little things that I have put away in their cupboards or boxes.

Hope you enjoyed this little blog post.

Love
Mrs P

Top Five Disney DVDs

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love a bit of sales shopping, especially at Paperchase! Their stuff is gorgeous! That santa sleigh mould looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paperchase sale, I get my cards and wrapping paper for the following year in the sale. eBay is a great place for cheap scrap booking supplies and Poundland have started selling more crafting stuff nowx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i really wish there was a paperchase near me , i love stationary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at Bluewater the other day and managed to set off the alarms on every shop I walked into - it didn't make for a fruitful shopping trip sadly, glad you did better than me! #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete